Well, I think I'm doing pretty good when I've been telling myself all day today that I need to get on here and now I actually have. And now that I'm writing, I can't think of too much that needs to be written. Nothing is really new. Shad is still job hunting; I'm still just hangin out with Tommy and doing schoolwork. I haven't heard from Nicole (the wedding cake) in over a week. That's a little concerning because if she does still want me to make her cake, we've now got less than four weeks to the date. It's okay if I don't need to make it, but I'd like as much notice as possible if I am making it.
Tommy is starting to work more on crawling. He doesn't like it much when we make him have tummy time and encourage him to move, but he will sit up, lean forward on his hands and rock back and forth on his knees trying to reach something. He can turn himself a full 180 degrees on his tummy to try and get whatever food I'm having. He likes graham crackers and I'm afraid we've started him on an early popcorn addiction:) Even if he's already in bed, he always seems to know when we're having popcorn and he'll wake up just to eat it with us and go back to bed. He loves his popcorn!
We're going back to look at the same house as last week in 20 minutes. We're just absolutely in love with it and the rest of the family wants to see it with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment