Monday, October 28, 2013

Wedding Weekend

Remember a month and a half ago when we went to Colorado for Lorinda's wedding and for me to decorate her cake? Well here it is:)
 
We played Ryan's awesome board game Superhero book with him the one morning we got to see him.
 
 
Shad had this brilliant idea for an anniversary dinner: "Hey, you wanna go somewhere that would be gross, but a lot of fun?" "Ooooh! I'm intrigued! What do you have in mind?" Any Colorado people wanna take a guess before I tell you where we went?
 
Casa Bonita.
 
 
It was worse than I remembered. Gross doesn't even describe it. No self-respecting person should ever eat that food, and I will never make that mistake again. Vile and disgusting. Gosh, I wanted to vomit.
 
But Shad was right about the fun. They had flashers for sale!

 
But we didn't buy any. We're not into that sort of thing.
 
The kids really liked the water fountain out front, and Tom's into shaking his head when he's really excited and wants to be silly for pictures.

 
Katie was ever determined to pull the cooler that's almost her size.

 
Look!! There's an N on the sign! I've hated these signs ever since they first went up...5 or 6 years ago? All-America City is grammatically incorrect. Congratulations, Aurora. You're finally educated!

 
We took the kids to play at Expo Park one evening and this cute little girl adopted Katie. Aw, they were best friends! It was so fun watching them run and play and do everything together.

 
And there she goes again, dragging a bag behind her all the time.

 
Oh, hey! Katie found a marker in Ryan's room one morning. Thank goodness it didn't get anywhere but on her. Unless if Dan says otherwise, and we're sorry:) Katie is an artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment