Thursday, February 5, 2015

November

November has now been long enough ago that I hardly remember it. Here's a few pictures:

We hung a fruit basket, and Dancy realized that she could now try to get her beloved bananas.


One day for school I told Tommy I wanted him to build a temple from a picture on the computer. The kids had to get their gear.


And they swapped some tools. They built something out of those bricks, but picture replicating is too difficult a task without some adult direction. We'll try it some time when I'm not looking for a "do it yourself" education day:)


Dancy's hair is long enough for fixin'!


Cute girl with pigtails made so many people smile that day.


We had Thanksgiving at Paul and Mallory's house with their family, their minister, Larry, and his wife, Kathy, and a girl from their church, Hayley, and her niece. Dancy really took a liking to Hayley and we've since had her babysit a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment