We did get out of the house just a little bit...tempting fate in trusting Thora's muscle control. We went to the zoo with Shad's parents.
We used some of Lisa's Christmas gift money intended for zoo activities and fed some animals.
{Thora and Katie (with Lindsey) feeding the giraffes.
{Katie}
{Tommy}
I helped Samson get high enough. He was a little uncertain about these large animals, so I fed the giraffe for him.
We also fed the Budgies in the Australian zone.
{Katie and Lindsey}
This gorilla saw us come to visit and leaned over into this pose.
And this pose.
And then got bored. She also gave us high fives! Very fun to interact with!
(Note Katie's face in these three pictures. As I was snapping pictures, Pris and I were laughing harder and harder at the poses this gorilla was showing me, but I think Katie thought we were laughing at her, so she performed, too!)
Nana loves owls!
{Tommy, Katie & Lindsey, Thora & Pris)
February Home Depot workshop! Built beanbag toss boards, and saw the Cat in the Hat crew. Just a month ahead of Dr. Seuss' birthday, that's all.
{Dancy, Tommy, Katie}
I took the kids up to Denver to meet my mom at the Nature and Science museum. We're going to test carbonates.
Katie wants to sketch this geode.
Scientists! Tommy did a cheek swab to see his cells under the microscope.
{Thora, Tommy, Dancy}
Kiva planks! There was a demo video playing in the room, so Tommy was inspired by one of the designs and worked to replicate it.
Dancy came in right at the end of Kiva time and was upset that it was time to clean up.
The workers were kind and let her have a couple more minutes. She was very happy getting to "finish" her project.
Tommy wanted a group picture on the dinosaur. Dancy wasn't happy. Can't please everyone.
{Dancy, Thora, Grandma, Samson, Katie, Tommy}
"Thunder" dance party/lip sync from earlier in January (Thora has a bare butt for potty training).
"Take picture of me!"
I have homemade coconut oil-beeswax lotion. Samson kept finding it and using it in his hair.
Katie is always good with a headwrap.
Thora, always finding something to lick. This time Dancy's sock.
Colorado: Where you get snow on one side of the street and not the other.
Just so exhausted. Diva.
Sam loves to sit at the piano and sing "I am a Child of God." Sometimes he sings the whole song, this time he didn't.
He also loves "Wise Man."























No comments:
Post a Comment