Where we walked on RED brick roads...but I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Can I go insane if I'm already there?
This week was absolutely insane. I have been so stressed and on edge that any little thing that someone says or does has potential to tip me over the edge into a rage of fury. I'll account that it happened several times. On a few occasions I was able to hold my tongue and refrain from all that I wanted to say, and I am proud of myself for that. Between chaos at work, masses of homework, tests, papers, quizzes and projects, organizing a Relief Society enrichment night, feeding the missionaries and making a cake all this week, a coworker asked me if I'm a masochist. And on top of that, I have the added stress of, now being single again, being a highly desired commodity. One such instance where I was sent over the edge was when I received a text from a guy asking if it was a bad thing that he hadn't heard from "his date" in a week. As if we've ever associated and communicated outside of in person contact! After having two dates in the course of two and a half weeks since being dumped, I've decided to remove that unwanted stress factor from my life and declare being a nun until I see fit not to. I have one week left of school and it's all that I ask just to survive that. Already I'm stressed with the weight of the workload and it isn't even Monday yet. However, I'm happy to say that I can devote all my time next week to doing my homework and studying. No shopping, no enrichment, no missionaries, no social life. Starting with taking the day off tomorrow:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment