Where we walked on RED brick roads...but I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I am SOOOOOO ready to be done
It's hard to tell for sure, but I think it could very well be possible that my mind has officially become frazzled beyond anything...at least to my recollection at this point in my life. I think this mostly stems from the mass dumping of assignments these past 2 weeks from all of my classes on top of work and work and social and family and all of these obligations that have been constantly pulling me in all different directions. I ended up taking 2 days off of work this week in order to work on homework ALL DAY. If it weren't for my friend, Paul, constantly distracting me in every way and opportunity he could, I would be beyond insane. But, it all ends tonight and I am so glad to be back to biking to work and having my free life back. Less chaos will definitely be good for my health:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment