

We bought a little bit of fire crackers when we got back to Norton and set them off with Ruth and Levi until Tommy begged for the loud noises to stop. He didn't mind the colors and lights, just the loud noises. Shad and I left him with Nana and Bumpa for the firework show at night because he was really tired and wouldn't have enjoyed all the booming.
Thursday I had an ultrasound. I don't think my doctor even told me his name, but I really liked him. He was really laidback and easy to talk to. When he walked in, he asked if I was really pregnant or if I was there for a test. I stood up to show him newly developed belly and he diagnosed me as being definitely pregnant. I told him my due date as well as the date of my last period and after spinning the wheel on his chart, he was surprised to find out that I was correct with my due date. I told him we think the baby is a girl, and he told me that we could get an ultrasound right then. So I called Shad to come down while the doctor finished up with the belly measurement, heartbeat and urine test. Anywho, here it is: SHE'S A GIRL! We already knew that, but it's nice to have the medical proof.
Aaaand...we've had more heat. We were entirely drained of energy yesterday and couldn't bring ourselves to be able to do anything. We just hid out in our basement all day. And today...well it's 7:30 and 95 degrees. It was triple digits 2 hours ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment