Where we walked on RED brick roads...but I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
Friday, April 5, 2013
Katie's Prayers
Ugh, if I could ever remember everything I want to write when I sit down to write, that would be the day. Katie has started praying. Shad usually helps her say bedtime prayers because Tom requests that I help him with his, but last night she started her very own and I distinctly heard, "Thank you Grandma Grandpa." What a sweet girl. One night when I was still getting her pajamas on, she was too excited to wait. After saying, "Pray? Pray? Pray?" she grabbed my hands to stop what I was doing and squatted down on the floor so she could pray. She's also started taking turns with prayers for meals. The other day she was so excited for lunch (I think it was black bean quesadillas), that she ran to her high chair and jabbered a prayer and ended with "Amen." She repeated it a couple times til I got there to help her. She's really good at repeating words we say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment