I found my kids eating blueberries one morning:
Eating Blueberries
Eating Blueberries 2
Thora started bobbling her head at the end of May. I have never seen a baby do this before, and neither had any of the aunts, uncles or grandparents who took great delight in seeing it. She only kept it up for about a month, and won't do it anymore. She got to the point where she would do it in response to someone initiating it, which is how I got this video. She also did it a little bit sitting up, but with great practice. The first time she tried it sitting, she almost fell over!
Bobblehead Baby
Shad's coworker Steve invited us down to his house to pick cherries. The kids also discovered the mulberry tree next to the cherry tree. Despite their faces, they had a great time.
We had a popcorn and movie night to watch Pirates of the Caribbean.
"Down in front, Lucky!"
This is Dancy, asleep after finishing her dinner.




No comments:
Post a Comment