Saturday, March 26, 2016

February Snowstorm

Early February we got hit with a blizzard. I kept telling Samson that, although babies like to be born with the low pressure that snowstorms bring, he wasn't allowed to come out. A) There was an intense blizzard with 40-60 mile winds outside. B) It was 2.5 weeks early. C) My doctor was out of town. D) It was Groundhog Day, and we all know what that means. I did have some cramping, but no labor.

We got somewhere between 12 and 18 inches, which mostly stayed put in the front yard.


But with 40-60 mile winds from the north, the east and west sides of my yard had bare spots showing grass.



Deep snow and snowmen.



I was so glad that Shad did this with Tommy. I felt so bad that my five-year-old had never built a snowman. I've always been pregnant or nursing and thus, unable to help with winter play. Next year maybe we'll get to try sledding:)


And then this Thora picture that I forgot in other posts. During her teething phase, she went on a huge banana binge: 4-6 a day, and wanting to eat nothing else.


No comments:

Post a Comment