Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mr. Sam

Hey baby, remember that time Dadda and I went on a date and brought you to the movie theater with us? We watched Captain America: Civil War. You sat in your stroller in the candy storage closet while we worked at the concession stand. You needed to eat once right when the movie started and did so very well in the theater. Then you fussed for like 10 seconds so I took you out and swaddled you. You happily cuddled on me like that and then fell asleep. Best. Baby. Ever.


 
And look at these cute little elf ears!



I think I'll dress him as Legolas for Halloween. Maybe Elrond.

This babe loves to talk and flirt!


And I love nothing more than to talk and flirt back with him.



He likes to play and get exercise. We're never going to cut his hair, so don't cross him. And he loves to giggle! We haven't caught it on video, but occasionally he'll giggle in his sleep! That's our favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment