Friday, May 20, 2016

The things they say part 4

"Smoshmallows." --Dancy

"Don't wake me up." - Dancy
"Why?" - Shad
"Because I'll kiiiill you!" - Dancy, in a soft, sleepy voice while stretching

Katie keeps commenting on different animals that Samson is like. When he makes squeaky sounds while nursing he is a baby horse. When he makes hiccup sounds after eating he has a baby rooster. "And it looks like he has chicken legs!"

"Joslyn is my favorite cousin. I can pretend she's my cousin." - Dancy

"Dad what was it like when you were a teenager?" - Tommy
"Well lots of girls liked me and wanted to kiss me but I didn't know."
"And boys too?" - Dancy
"Yes."
"Did you and Levi have sex?" - Tommy
(We like to ask them where they heard words when they say things like this. Tommy heard the word sex in a YouTube video. The quote was, "Lois Lane didn't know that Clark Kent was Superman even after they had sex." The video was talking about an old Superman movie where the two were married and yet his secret identity remained secret.)

"Dad I'm getting strong because when I'm strong I can smack your nipples!" - Dancy

"Little girls in red dresses like to spin." - Dancy

"The kids got shot at the hospital! It's okay. They have Band-Aids." - Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment