Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Eye of the Storm

I had two weeks home in between my Utah and Colorado trips, mostly just long enough to recover from one and prepare for the next.

Dancy learned how to do hand stands from Addie when she and Josh visited.


Samson grew out of the swaddle stage and now just likes to roll himself in the muslin blankets and eat them. He eats all fabric: shirt shoulders if we hold him front to front; his own shirt if it's not a onesie and he can pull it up; and the swaddle blankets.




I never get tired of this kid.


Dancy got some new orange-ish shirts in Utah. We like to pick those up whenever we can. It's rough being a girl whose favorite color is orange. There aren't many orange things.


When she's bored, she likes to lick the fridge.


"Mom, look at me! I'm a pirate!" Cutest. Pirate. Ever.


"Mom, look at us! We're old!" Hahahaha!



Oh, and we also had our roof re-done; Dan visited the weekend before I left for Colorado--we both left Sunday (Father's Day) morning; Father's Day; Shad planned a church barbeque. I think that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment