Tuesday at Cherry Creek Reservoir...
This little guy was my buddy! We stopped at a kid consignment store to see if they had swim trunks (his 3-6 month ones are WAY too big) and a hat. Score! And he looks so studly! Look at that suave little grin!
After Samson and I had our time out on the inner tube, the girls were ready for a turn. They tried to hang their arms out in the water to paddle, but it didn't work very well.
Oh, hey! There's my sister Jen in the background.
Tommy loved all the feathers laying around and made use of them in his sand castle.
Erik is a man-child. He'll be a freshman this year and is probably one of the most put-together kids I know.
It's no secret with Tom and Katie. They play favorites with these two cousins of theirs. Bode is Tommy's favorite.
Erik is Katie's favorite.
Erik and Thora in the sand.
Um, yeah, that's the face she's been going with for a couple months. It's smiles or glares.
Tommy, Bode and Jen
I should really start remembering to take pictures BEFORE it's time to leave. You'd think my kids hate everything I take them to do...
Oh, and because his belly button was visible...not only does this baby boy have pointy elf ears, but check out that jelly roll belly button!
No comments:
Post a Comment