Just a few remaining things. So the reason for the trip to Colorado was because my sister Jen came down from Washington with her two boys, Erik and Bode. Shad was out of vacation days, having used them for Samson's birth, his grandma's funeral, and currently for RAGBRAI, a 7 day bike trip across Iowa. And as much as I didn't want to go off with 5 kids alone, I didn't want to deprive my kids of the one time a year they get to see these cousins. It was only going to be 3.5 days, but then developed into 6 when I heard word that a former bishop of mine was going to be in town from Texas and that there was going to be a ward reunion. There were two or three days that I just wanted to quit and come home, but I stuck it out.
Becky read bedtime stories almost every night.
Everyone Poops
Thora got her shoes to get ready to go home.
The kids loved playing on the big rocks at our rest stop on the way home.
* * *
I just found this Jumpoline video.



No comments:
Post a Comment