Once upon a time, Samson was the cuddliest baby. I could sit in the recliner all day and just cuddle and rock my baby, cooing with him. Then one day I blinked and that all changed.
I thought Katie was the wiggliest creature I've ever known. Samson has her beat. My baby is almost 7 months old and refuses to sit still. Did I say sit? He has no interest in learning to sit. He'd rather move himself all over the floor. He's an expert roller and is working on crawling. Getting soooo close with those knees! In his bouncer he is always kicking, kicking, kicking. In his Bumbo at meals there is always a gauntlet of flapping limbs to pass the spoon through to make it to his eager mouth. Holding this boy is ever becoming a challenge because he is always twisting and contorting or launching himself backwards. Or eating me. Shoulder, jaw, fingers. We understand cannibalism.
But one night I just sat ready with the camera to watch him move about the floor. He came up with some excellent poses!
And then on Wednesday, he suddenly decided to bust out an army crawl, and now he's zooms all over the floor!
No comments:
Post a Comment