Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Things They Say, Part V

Most of these are Dancy because that's just how it is right now. She's the comedian, even if she doesn't try to be.

DANCY QUOTES:

"You ate another pancake bite? Are you sure you put that in your belly?" - Shad "Yep! I gave it to the bad guys!" - Dancy "What bad guys?"  "I have bad guys in my belly!"

"I want to move to Colorado to be by the bad guys." - Dancy "You want to be by the bad guys?" - me "Yeah, but the good guys will protect me. I'll shoot the bad guys with my orange arrows." - Dancy

"Thanks for driving! You're nicer than I am!" - Dancy to the trailer driver at Wheeler Farm in Utah.

"Why could we give Anna a balloon because she would let it go!" - Dancy trying to tell the new Elsa joke we learned. Why can't you give Elsa a balloon? Because she would *let it go! Let it go!*

Dancy trying a knock, knock joke: Mom, you say knock, knock and you say who's there. "Knock, knock." And you say who's there. "Who's there?" Moooooo! "Moo who?" Mooooooo!

"No, Mom. It's Sunday. The sun is up, so it's Sunday. Not Saturday." - Dancy, almost daily.

"Did you ever see a monkey riding a monkey? Did you ever see a horse riding horse? Down by the bay!"

Dancy always talks about turning her confuser on. She means diffuser. And she says "grabity" when we talk about gravity. And "guhs-dusting!" instead of disgusting. That one is my favorite.

"What letter is this?" -Dancy "U, for umbrella." -me "But we don't live in umbrella--we live in America!"

"Don't worry, Sam. Mom and Dad will keep you safe from ladybugs." 



AND EVERYONE ELSE:

Tom can I try your penis? Tom said I can try his penis. - Katie talking about the penis-like appendage on the homemade pretzel Tommy made.

Thora loves Sman (Superman), apeen (airplane), moh-sigh (motorcycle), Sah (Elsa), and Wehgo (either "Let It Go" or Lego, depending on the context).

"So, what did you do that's totally not legal?" "I was looking for someone and got shot." "Oh, then if you got shot you don't need to be arrested. ..you're free to go!" "Yeah, I need rest!" *I didn't write down which two kids had this conversation, but I think it was Tom and Katie.

"I picked a buday!" -Katie, holding a handful of flowers. BOUQUET, dear, bouquet. Not to be confused with bidet. But they are both French words, so points for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment