I used to be spontaneous all the time. Shad and I used to be spontaneous all the time. We even maintained that for a while with kids, but then had too many to keep it up.
This afternoon I got a package of earrings. I wanted to try stainless steel now that I've finally found a metal I'm not allergic to. Dancy sighed at me and said, "Mom, can I get my ears pierced now?" This is something she's been discussing for a month since I have been with Katie. But this time she wasn't just asking me if she could do it, or "someday when my ears are pierced," this was in my face for half an hour begging me to take her now.
No one is going to take her seriously in life if she keeps this up as her mad face. Hufflepuff.
Then she tried giving me her 'mad face.'
No one is going to take her seriously in life if she keeps this up as her mad face. Hufflepuff.
I waited until Shad got home, then turned Dancy to pester him. She and I convinced him it was okay and ran off to the jewelry store, minutes before closing time.







No comments:
Post a Comment