Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Gingerbread Cookies and Then Some

Tom and Katie look forward to baking gingerbread cookies every year, so that's always a priority cookie for us. It just requires a minimum of two adults for all these kids to participate.


Normally, I just press sprinkles on after cutting the cookies, but Shad figured out that the sprinkles don't fall off if you roll them into the dough first!


Katie's crazy eyes...


One night I felt like hiding in the kitchen. But Thora ate dinner really well and deserved a treat. So we hid together.


Singing songs at bed time and Sam's "I love you face" while looking at Shad.


It's nice when they're all friends together and share a bag of dill chips.


Dancy and Katie with Momma

Displaying 20161224_171013.jpg

Jimmy came to visit for the evening on Christmas, so the kids put on a play.

Displaying 20161221_182941.jpg

Always a pouter somewhere, right? That's a rule with kids? Tommy, Jimmy, Thora, Katie and Dancy

Displaying 20161224_200019.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment