Okay, so maybe it's not such a bad thing that I'm retro-blogging 5 months behind. It's fun for me to relive these pictures!
Katie, with her Poppy headband and Hug Time bracelet from the movie Trolls, hugging her beloved baby brother.
Why on EARTH are toys like this still being made? Seriously, can't anyone figure out a different place to put the buttons or the blow up valves?
{Shad, Thora, Samson, Tommy, Dancy, Katie}
I never get tired of after-bath cuddles.
{Samson}
When Thora pouts, it's always easy to perk her up with some selfies! Little Miss Diva.
Samson is such a rascal with this spare pack-n-play that he folds up the bottom board and then sits on the fabric. It finally reached my tolerance limits this month and I shuffled around bed assignments.
Tom and Katie are so excited to be eating functionally with chopsticks!
Sometimes we take pictures of ordinary life for my best friend and pen pal in England. This one is of me walking home at 11 pm from working at the movie theater, popcorn bucket in hand, with a fine mist in the air and just a hint of the pink theater neons in the background. Haydn loved the artistic look of it!
I finally got Katie to the point of letting me teach her to read, even though she still doesn't know all her letters yet. She's been very stubborn and frustrating in that department. But we started reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment