These videos range in time from about January to present.
Samson is always a bundle of excitement when he swings!
This boy loves music and dancing! Barely stable on his feet and look at him go!
When he finally learned to walk at 13 months, the park suddenly had all new meaning to him!
Testing out his new shoes.
Here is a small example of baby sign language, but I'll try to catch a video with Samson's full sign vocabulary.
Tommy took this video to catch Samson woofing.
...And while he had the camera out, he decided to go ahead with this little piece.
My little man-cub, my Pan-child!
Sometimes I'll say something like, "yo!" in a deep voice to get his attention or distract him from crying. And then it becomes a lifelong game that he asks me to play. Same thing with fake sneezing.
Now that he's more stable on his feet, he can dance a bit better!
A week ago I noticed Samson saying, "roar," in a very specific rhythmic pattern. I realized that he was singing Katy Perry's "Roar," aka, "I Got the Eye of the Tiger," that Thora and Dancy sing all the time! And he even knows the song by name and will sing it upon request. I love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment