Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photography

Back in elementary school, I used to get picked to attend fun Saturday classes for smart kids.  I forget what they were called, but one of the classes I signed up for was a photography class.  Recently, memories of that class have been trickling back into my brain and I've been trying out different lighting, backgrounds, angles, etc.  Of course, this is all different now than it was then, because 15 years ago, I was using my mom's camera and 2 rolls of film.  So here's two pictures of mine that have made me cock my head and say, "Huh.  That actually looks pretty good." 



And then here's a slew of Tommy's photography from a shoot session of his yesterday morning. Not the full gallery of 93 pictures, but just the ones that really made me stood out.  I got a good laugh looking through these this morning.




This tongue and those nostrils is present in about half the shots.





Ugh, this one makes my stomach sick.






Still has to figure out that finger over the lens issue, but that tongue is sure working hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment