Friday, July 20, 2012

What the World Needs Now

Is love, sweet love.

 I turned on the computer this morning because Tommy wanted to listen to The Duck Song.  The first thing to greet me, however, was the news of the Colorado shooting on my MSN homepage.  Still a bit in shock and awe at the incredulity, I'm finding it difficult to write, this being my second intent in turning on the computer.  But I suppose that at a time like this, it's not trivial, but rather important to still remember that there is good and innocence in the world.

We've been having lots of fun lately and will probably have to start getting creative as this heat persists.


Tommy wanted me to put makeup on one morning, and he wanted to put it on himself, too.  He refused my offer of help.




Everytime I go to put on a pair of shoes, one or both are missing from where I left them.  Culprit identified.



I'm actually impressed at how well he walks in those shoes.



I got Tommy some jumbo pom poms to play with.  We keep them in an egg carton, pick them up with tongs, and cook them in a pan with a spoon, or in this muffin tin.  Tom tells me they are either "mussins" or cookies.



On a day that I was already a bit frazzled and needed just a couple extra minutes in the bathroom to try and find sanity...


Momma took too long in the bathroom.


Don't let his face fool you; we love bike rides!  He just woke up from his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment