Monday, November 12, 2012

All Quiet on the Kansas Front

Well, aside from my pregnancy announcement, it's been almost a month since I've written.  It's one of those things that you know you're behind on, but whenever you think about it, you just dread the work of getting caught up, so you put it off longer.  I've been the same way with my journal in the past month.  So we're just going for pictures to tell our lives and I won't try to think about anything that may have happened in between.
 
Tommy fell into a diaper box.  I thought it was hilarious.  He thought it was pathetic.
 
 
Happy Fall!

 
Katie's face is fantastic!

 
After many pictures, 15 minutes of trying and Shad and I both working on it on our phones, we caught one with both faces peaking through the holes.

 
This is very similar to a picture I got of Tom a year ago.

 
Rosalee is our new adopted Grandma.  She works at the library and lives just down the road from us.  Tom says her name, "Yisouwie."

 
Tom cooks me dinner frequently.  It usually looks similar to this and comes from his tool bench.  Reminds me of the Man's Kitchen episode from Home Improvement.  He tells me, "Mom! Tom cook it dinner. Still hot."  And then he tells me what dinner is.  His cooking repertoire has expanded to noodles, fried rice, quesadillas, green beans (he means black, though), muffins, cookies...and I feel like there are a couple I'm missing.

 
Cute little hoodlum.

 
Katie's a climber! She pushed that yellow chair there herself.

 
Tom looking at one of my grocery receipts.  I forget his exact comments, but I believe it was something like, "Oh WOW! Ninety seven, T, S, fwee."

 
Funny little conversation quote that actually happens nearly daily:
Mom: Tom, how old is Momma?
Tom: Mom tunty four.
Mom: How old is Dadda?
Tom: Dad tunty five.
Mom: How old is Katie?
Tom: Um, Kaie (the T is still silent) one birday.
Mom: How old are you, Tom?
Tom: Tom niney seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment