For some reason this picture makes me think of Shrek. Not sure why. But Tommy loves his Q-tips.
Katie learned to walk!
And put those new walking skills to use with doll strollers.
You know the saying, "Don't cry over spilt milk?" That person had toddlers and was just trying to keep their sanity. I use that phrase ALL THE TIME.
Katie loves to play peek-a-boo. "Oh, no! Where's my Katie?"
"There she is!"
The birth of the Bacon-Brat-Cheddar Burger. Shad's brain child that he's been drooling over for about 6 months. He made it for his birthday. Bratwurst wrapped in bacon wrapped in cheddar wrapped in approximately a pound of ground beef. It was a beast to behold and a beast to eat. I didn't try. I was still in my first trimester of pregnancy, which for some reason made my appetite that of the third trimester--where you think you can eat food, but are suddenly and without warning full due to a squished stomach. Weirdest first trimester thus far.
And we couldn't just have this dinner by ourselves, so we invited a pair of very excited missionaries to join us. Elder Leavitt said this was the best thing he's learned on his mission and he's confident that his stake president will agree when he returns home and reports.
We had some delightful crockpot honey ham for Thanksgiving and the day after, it was even more flavorful and succulent than it was the first time. Shad and I picked at it off a plate and ate it like candy. Katie appreciates good meats and got real comfy and cozy with the crockpot on the counter while she dined.
Dad at the Chubby Pickle in Phillipsburg.
Mom playing at the park with Katie and Tom.
Okay, so that was a bit of pictures and it was only November. I'll get December later, but my husband just made me lunch.



No comments:
Post a Comment