Thursday, October 20, 2016

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Make lemonade, right? Or possibly pineapple juice if you went to the same Mormon Girls' Camp as I did. WRONG! My friend Nat and I both shared the same celebrity crush when we were teaching English in China: James McAvoy. And when we were feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or just generally down with life, we had this rule that you yell "James McAvoy" and everything will be better. So, when life hands you lemons, yell, "James McAvoy!"

Apparently I neglected to tell Shad this until a month ago. It just naturally came out of his mouth when he started the phrase, but when I turned around his jaw was hanging open. He thought he'd be funny for my birthday and give me a package labeled, "To Megan, From Life."

This picture kills me!


This one is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment