Literally. These are pictures just of my little two.
Chubby baby hands are one of my favorite things. I love the soft skin, the joint wrinkles, and most of all: knuckle dimples.
I love this baby face looking up at me while I hold him and he holds his bottle.
Cute new outfit from Grandma Pam, huh? Well if he'd only hold still for a good picture. But then maybe he's posing intentionally. Oh, yeah, and did I mention it took me a good five minutes to wrestle him into his clothes? He thinks it's hilarious to immediately flip over any time I lay him on his back for clothing or diaper changes. Oh, the shrieks of laughter!
Thora loves playing the piano. I feel like life is starting to settle a little bit and I might be able to try some piano lessons with Tommy and Katie. Thora might enjoy the music if I can manage to keep her away from the keys during lessons and practice time...a task I'm sure will be easier said than done.
Samson joins us for meals now! Sometimes he eats the same thing we do, other times he loves gumming graham crackers. Following suit with the other four kids: eight months old and toothless.
He may be following suit on teeth, but he's sure breaking the mold with mobility! He's been crawling for over a month now (others started Army crawls at 6 months; Thora not until 11 months), but he's already progressing to figuring out getting his knees and feet under him! A feat not managed by the others until 11 months (or 13 months in Thora's case).
No comments:
Post a Comment