Sunday, October 15, 2017

June. All of it.

After all these kids, I still love seeing peaceful, sleeping babies. Even if they aren't babies anymore.


Oh, this morning! This one was a trip. I came down to these kids blasting The Beatles on Tommy's kindle and excitedly telling me how they have plans to rearrange all the living room furniture. And Tommy is in his underwear. 


It was just like Michael's sugar rush on The Office on pretzel day: "Okay, everyone! I am officially streamlining the efficiency of this company...Phyllis, Stanley, I want you to switch desks. I'm going to reorganize and restructure the physical layout of the office to maximize EVERYTHING! I think we can get a lot done, don't you? On paper at least. And we are, after all, a paper company, are we not? Are we not? Are we not? Are you with me? Are you with me? Thank you very much."

Samson enjoyed having a seat perfectly sized for him...until I sold it. We just didn't need that booster seat any more. Dancy told me that she's four and can sit in a big chair instead.


Having a pretend phone call. "Hewo? Hewo?"


I took Tommy, Katie, and Dancy to see Wonder Woman. Dancy passed out cuddling on my lap.


Princess Poppy and Princess Sofia!


Samson loves driving!




They play hard.


Gorgeous clouds.


Oatmeal is soooo gooooood!


Sooooooo goooooood!


Seriously, you should try this stuff.


And then there was that time Samson pulled his diaper out of his onesie.


FREEDOM!!


Tom and Katie took swimming lessons! It all happened very fast. I found out on a Saturday night that there was a second session starting on Monday: one week, an hour every morning. They still had room, so I snagged it. Hooray for finally matching schedules! Here are Tom and Katie freezing while they stand in line to go off the diving board.






We had a play date at Bonnie and Emily's house and Tommy made a Lego creation that looked like it came straight out of Mad Max: Fury Road. I could not stop laughing!




Shad and I went shooting on a date. I forget which rifle I used for this target, but I destroyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment