Thursday, July 27, 2017

May is OVER!

Boy being a goofball during a meal.








I think Dancy looks kind of like Lisa in this picture. That may or may not be her middle finger.


Katie was so proud of walking her back up this tree!


Ruth and her boyfriend Coltyn came to visit. Coltyn is the new favorite male in the family. Everyone pales in comparison, or at least that's how it is if you ask Katie.


I love when Sam has cute bedhead!


Thora's piggy tails!


While walking around town with Ruth and Coltyn, we were suddenly stopped and asked if we could help set up for and attend a surprise birthday party happening any minute. It was over an hour later and we missed lunch, but our Thora was stoked that she got a cupcake! That much sugar on an empty stomach is NOT a good idea though. I don't recommend it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment