Sunday, June 3, 2018

Missed Videos

I missed getting these videos uploaded from March. 

Samson singing about graham crackers while I give him a piggy back ride home from the park.


I finally bought the Little Einsteins soundtrack that I've been wanting for over a year. We enjoyed listening to it during meals and learning the names of the songs and composers, as well as countries of origin. Thora is the best at it and so proud of it, too!

Samson dancing to Les Toreadors from Carmen by George Bizet from France


"Bull fighter" is a favorite, along with The Beautiful Blue Danube by Johann Strauss from Germany, and Spring by "Divaldi" from Italy. I just can't set Thora straight that his name is Vivaldi. I always hear Divaldi or Bibaldi.

My two-year-old climbs everything.



Poor Thora was struggling with a loose waistband on her leggings, but she was a trooper and went running and singing about.



Another piggy back video, this time with Samson making the connection between me and a horse. "Galope, galope, galope hee-haw!"


No comments:

Post a Comment