Friday, June 29, 2018

Olympic Training Center with Grandpa Wayne

After walking and climbing around Garden of the Gods, we ate lunch in the van while driving over to the Olympic Training Center. It was during a time that educators (including home educators!) could get in for free with their students. They also had a photo booth set up with props. I thought they were going to digitally add a flame to the torch, but I could be wrong.
{Back row: Grandpa Wayne, Grandma, me. Front row: Thora, Dancy, Katie, Samson, Tommy}


There was a gymnastics competition going on while we were there...the kind of gymnasts that they told us to watch for in the next Olympics!




I love how inspiring the Training Center always is to the kids!


{Thora}




Balancing at the top of the stairs
{Tommy and Thora}


"I can do it, too!"
{Samson}


Hahahaha!
{Tommy and Thora}


Videos from Garden of the Gods: 





No comments:

Post a Comment