Look at all the clothes that arrived in the mail! Would you believe I only paid $3 for them?!
I got:
- 2 skirts
- 2 leggings
- 8 shirts
- 1 shorts
- 7 dresses (all of the above for Katie)
- 9 long sleeve shirts
- 3 short sleeve shirts
- 12 shorts
- 1 pants (all for Tommy)
- 10 leggings (various sizes for Dancy)
- 1 dress (the one mismarked item--said it was Girls, but it's Womens)
- 1 cami (accidental purchase? I don't remember ordering it)
The kids are bouncing-off-the-wall excited for their new clothes, even if some of them are big now because I was ordering for their next sizes up.
Schoola is a company that sells used clothes (sometimes tags still on them) at up to 70% off, and donates 40% of your purchase to schools to fund field trips, music and art classes. I caught lucky deals where I got credit for signing up after a friend's referral, credit for using their new shopping program, and a 50% off coupon, all to get $50 of clothes for free. Then when I shared my referral on facebook and had friends get their own $50 of free clothes, I got $90 of credit and used the 50% coupon again to get another $180 of free clothes. Pretty darn good for an afternoon of online shopping on Monday!
The website is www.schoola.com. They have all sizes, not just kids. The 50% coupon code is APPORTUNITY.
The website is www.schoola.com. They have all sizes, not just kids. The 50% coupon code is APPORTUNITY.
No comments:
Post a Comment