This year's Halloween is brought to you by J.K. Rowling's magical world of Harry Potter.
Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy
Luna Lovegood
*blurry, but the smile was too good to leave out*
And Dolores Umbridge
I sewed the cloaks, Shad helped a little with crocheting the scarves while we watched General Conference at the beginning of the month, and the wands were handmade by my brother Jake, which will earn their own devoted post when I scrape up the time for it:)
We went to the Halloween Carnival at the Christian Church last night, and visited the United Methodist Church for their Trunk-or-Treat tonight. Then we had to go show ourselves to Cathie, and Thora and I sat and visited while Shad took the other three trick-or-treating down Cathie's street. Cathie got more trick-or-treaters than we've gotten in three years combined! She's got a good street! Dancy was really good at telling people, "I'm Luna Halloween!" and "Happy Halloween!" She's so happy with this holiday. Tommy is weird sometimes. Yep, I'll just flat out say that about my kid. He's weird. When people would ask what the kids were for Halloween, he'd say bobcats. Yeah, BOBCATS. Because bobcats are scary and he wanted to be scary? I dunno.
Happy Halloween from the Kendells!
No comments:
Post a Comment