Sunday, December 27, 2015

Shad's Birthday

Shad's birthday was on a Tuesday in November, and I decided spontaneously the weekend before that we needed to celebrate his birthday then, rather than hoping I had the energy and comfort to do so on Tuesday. We had just recently watched the stupid Frozen Fever short film on youtube, and were inspired by Elsa's use of a string to lead Anna through the castle to find all her gifts. The kids thought it was sooooo cool that we did the same thing, and Shad thought it was pretty fun, too.


Thora is a camera addict. She loves having her picture taken and then getting to see it. So while taking pictures of Shad on his wild lead through the house, I had to keep turning the camera around to snap Thora in my arms.





"Ohhhhhhh!"





Shad got dark Hershey kisses, Riesens, The Mentalist season 7, As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes, and Band of Brothers (the DVD series).

No comments:

Post a Comment