We left Kentucky Saturday morning and drove the 8 hours to Kansas City, then 5 hours home on Sunday. It was thrilling to see new parts of the country on our trip, and equally thrilling to come home to a cool house because our friend Martha turned the air conditioning on for us! It was 100+ on Sunday, and Tom wasn't feeling well.
We crossed so many bridges and rivers in our driving, and it was all new and exciting to the kids every time. Tommy asked once if he could name a river. Since I hadn't seen the name sign, I told him he could. He named it Tree Forest River.
I love driving through agricultural America!
Cool sculpture in St. Louis.
We chose Ashley Furniture as a pit stop in Columbia, MO so that Dancy could have a place to get down and move. She was so happy! It was a great stop. Katie made friends with the vanity.
Tom chasing a spider on the sidewalk
I love my happy girl!
Yet another bridge.
I appreciated all the architectural designs we saw in our various bridges.
If I were a hashtag user, I'm sure I'd have a thick file of 4-yr-old photography.
Kansas City LDS Temple. I tell ya what, I don't know what it is about this one, but I've been in love with it since it was built two years ago. Favorite.
The next 6 shots are Tommy's photography. He's getting pretty good!
Yep, still Tom's shots!
These last two are my shots, showing the wheat designs.
This professional photo is one of my favorites: http://cariosbornephotography.zenfolio.com/p526774264/e449fb1de



No comments:
Post a Comment